venerdì 6 febbraio 2015
Call For Papers March 2015: Interactions: An International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences
Interactions: An International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences
(Print ISSN 2277-3940) (Online ISSN: 2347-2081)
Vol. II Issue III March 2015
Last date of submission: 25 Feb. 2015
Interactions is a refereed journal published quarterly by Interactions Forum. The Journal strives to publish research work of high quality related to Social Sciences and Humanities. The aim of the journal is to give space to scholars and researchers to publish their works.
We are always keen to receive submissions from scholars, academicians and researchers in the form of Research Papers, Articles, Poems, Short Stories, Interviews and Book Reviews.
The work should be unpublished and not have been submitted elsewhere for publication.
Deadline: 25 Feb. 2015
The main paper should contain the Name, Affiliation and Email address of the author. The above information should be placed in the right corner under the Title of the paper.
• Paper size: A4, Font & size: Times New Roman 12, Spacing: Single line, Margin of 1 inch on all four sides.
• Title of the paper: bold, title case (Capitalize each word), centered.
• Text of the paper: justified. Font & size: Times New Roman 12.
• References: Please follow MLA style strictly. Don’t use Foot Notes. Instead use End Notes.
• Titles of books: Italics.
• Titles of articles from journals and books: “quoted”.
• Articles should be submitted as MS Word 2003-2007attachments only.
• The paper should not usually exceed 14 pages maximum, 5 pages minimum in single spacing.
• Each paper must be accompanied by i) A declaration that it is an original work and has not been published anywhere else or send forpublication ii) Abstract of paper about 100-200 words and iii) A short bio-note of the contributor(s) indicating name, institutional affiliation, brief career history, postal address, mobile number and e-mail, in a single attachment. Please don’t send more attachments. Give these things below your paper and send all these things in a separate single MS-Word attachment.
• The papers submitted should evince serious academic work contributing newknowledge or innovative critical perspectives on the subject explored.
• Rejected papers won’t be sent back to the contributor.
• Interactions Forum and this journal reserve the right to republish the article/paper in any form, at any time in the future.
Send your contribution to
Web Site: http://interactionsforum.com/interactions