Beijing Law Review (BLR) is a peer-reviewed open access journal.
We would like to invite you to submit related papers to us via the Paper Submission System.
Published Articles in BLR
• Smart Grid Law and Regulation—Case Study of Tafila Smart Grid
Author(s): Mohammad Mahasneh, Qais Alsafasfeh
• Edict in Pre-Colonial India: An Analysis from the New Haven Perspective1
Author(s): Fozia Nazir Lone
• Notes on Constitutional Endurance
Author(s): Dag Anckar
• Overview of the Australian Commonwealth Administrative Law System: Preliminary Issues for Consideration
Author(s): Francisco Esparraga
• Interpretation of Article One of the Convention against Torture in Light of the Practice and Jurisprudence of International Bodies
Author(s): Kidus Meskele
Free Newsletter Subscription
Scientific Research Publishing provides latest information delivered to your inbox at optional time periods. Subscribe now to receive email alerts about our newly published articles, launched journals or other updates as newsletters.
• Open Access • Free Indexing Service
• Peer-reviewed • Free Promotion Service
• Rapid Publication • More Citations
• Lifetime Hosting • Search Engine Friendly
Prof. Jin Huang (China University of Political Science and Law, China)
BLR Editorial Office